Carstens® Premium LinkT™ Mobile Laptop Desk cart is a complete self-contained workstation. With an optional integrated stool that swings nearly 360 degrees around the work surface, you can seamlessly go from room to room and patient to patient with all the supplies and equipment you need.
The work surface height effortlessly adjusts from 28.75" to 42", and the optional attached stool stows completely underneath when not in use, allowing for maximum flexibility for attending to patients in standing or sitting positions to create more personal, comfortable and ultimately more impactful connections.
- Hand-activated pneumatic height adjustment – raise and lower work surface from 28.75" to 42"
- Optional integrated stool swings nearly 360 degrees and stows easily underneath
- Stool height adjusts from 19" to 23" – lets you work standing, kneeling or sitting
- Multi-compartment pull-out supply drawer, optional
- High-pressure, seamless laminate work surface – easy to clean, bleach and disinfect
- A/C power adapter bracket, mounts under work surface to hold laptop power supply, optional
- Cord management portal, keeps work surface uncluttered and organized
- Four heavy duty 4" casters on the desk base (two locking)
- Two 3" casters on the stool
- Proudly made in the USA of US and imported parts
Standing, sitting or kneeling, Carstens Premium LinkT 6920/6930 mobile laptop cart provides optimum comfort and fluid motion for seamlessly transitioning between different room configurations and work environments. From exam rooms to dialysis clinics to chemotherapy centers and more, this versatile unit allows caregivers to maintain better eye contact with patients, stay engaged in conversation and remain focused on what matters most – improving the patient experience.
Carstens offers a variety of accessories and storage add-ons to let you customize your mobile computer stand so you get the most out of it.