Help caregivers work more comfortably and efficiently so they can deliver better patient experiences in any healthcare setting.
With a sturdy, yet compact 24" diameter base, this agile unit lets you seamlessly go from room to room and patient to patient with the essential supplies you need – ideal for making rounds with tablets or laptops. The work surface height effortlessly adjusts from 30.5" to 40.5", so you can attend to patients in a standing or sitting position to create more personal, comfortable and ultimately more impactful connections.
- Five 3" smooth-glide casters (two locking)
- Foot-activated pneumatic height adjustment – effortlessly raise and lower work surface from 30.5" to 40.5"
- Sturdy, non-tilting high-pressure laminate work surface – 23 ½" W x 15 ½" D
- Work surface is seamless, so it can be bleached for easy cleaning and disinfecting
- 3 work surface color options
- Assembly is simple and takes only minutes, no tools required
- Proudly made in the USA of US and imported parts
WALKAroo™ 6402 basic mobile laptop desk carts are designed with a compact footprint to enable comfortable working in smaller spaces and to safely navigate high-traffic areas. They’re a smart and versatile solution for documenting real-time data in station-to-station environments like physical therapy gyms, dialysis clinics, chemotherapy centers, exam rooms and more. They let caregivers maintain better eye contact with patients, stay engaged in conversation and remain focused on what matters most – improving the patient experience.
Carstens offers a variety of accessories and storage add-ons to let you customize your mobile computer stand so you get the most out of it.