Enhance your facility’s storage and organization with Carstens professional grade divider sets for treatment and medical administration records. Made from our extra strong polyethylene plastic, these file dividers can withstand the tugging and pulling of heavy use in an assisted living facility without warping or tearing.
- Includes a 9 tab blank beige divider set and an additional 9 die cut pull tab sheets
- Die-cut pull tab sheets hold pull tabs that help flag records needing attention (pull tabs sold separately)
- Medical chart dividers are made from durable polypropylene that can withstand spills and is easy to wipe clean
- Can be reused for multiple residents, eliminating the cost of replacing less durable paper dividers
- Divider sets have pre-punched holes made to fit 2, 3, and 5 ring top opening binders
Divider sets are made of tough, tear-resistant polyethylene material that is easy to wipe clean. They provide quick and easy referencing for access to pertinent information in an efficient manner.