Enhance your facility’s organization and communication of COVID-19 policies and procedures with a pre-printed heavy duty ring binder. Our COVID-19 Policies and Procedures binders are manufactured with premium polypropylene plastic to handle the high demands of busy work environments. Our hospital-grade, non-porous binder surface is impenetrable to air and liquids, so bacteria cannot grow beyond the surface, versus standard vinyl binders that can absorb liquids and harbor bacteria. This ensures easy cleaning and disinfecting – ideal for use in medical facilities, restaurants, schools, offices, factories and more. All lettering is hot-foil stamped directly into the plastic spine and front cover for a clear, vibrant look that won’t peel or wear like traditional sticker labels.
- Precision No-Gap Rings tested for over 50,000 uses to hold tight and stay aligned
- 2-inch rings (300 sheet capacity)
- Extra-long front and back panels fully cover and protect standard divider tabs
- White lettering is hot-foil stamped onto the cover and spine – no peeling or wearing
- BPA/BPF/BPS free – proudly made in the USA of US and imported parts
- 3-year limited warranty on rings and covers
These durable polypropylene binders are resistant to bending, folding, scratching and tearing (even in the creases) – substantially stronger than standard vinyl binders – to last for years and save money over time.