Securely store important materials and equipment in a medical facility, office, school, or home. These lockable cabinets can be used individually or stacked up to 4 units high to create a complete storage station. They’re made from premium powder-coated steel that can withstand heavy use and is highly scratch and chip resistant. The door features a keyed lock for HIPAA compliance and opens upwards and slides back above the shelves, virtually disappearing and taking up zero space. Locks are installed so that one key accesses all doors.
- The cabinet is 17 5/8"H x 36"W x 17 5/8"D
- Available in Gray or Almond finish
- Comes with 3 adjustable wire dividers to keep materials organized and stable inside
- Doors open upwards and slide back above shelves, taking up zero space
- Carstens offers a 3" steel base and stacking kits (sold separately) to create stabilized cabinet stacks
- Proudly made in the USA of US and imported parts
Cabinets also fit neatly on desktops or countertops. Use optional matching steel base to elevate cabinet 3" off floor or desk surface. Durable, powder-coated steel is highly scratch- and chip-resistant.