Helps caregivers work more comfortably and efficiently so they can deliver better patient experiences in any healthcare setting.
With a pull-out supply drawer, a bottom-mounted power supply bracket and a cord management portal on the work surface, this robust mobile workstation lets you seamlessly go from room to room and patient to patient with all the supplies and equipment you need – ideal for making rounds with tablets or laptops. The work surface height effortlessly adjusts from 31.5" to 41.5", so you can attend to patients in a standing or sitting position to create more personal, comfortable and ultimately more impactful connections.
- Five heavy duty 4" casters (two locking)
- Foot-activated pneumatic height adjustment – effortlessly raise and lower work surface from 31.5" to 41.5"
- Multi-compartment pull-out supply drawer
- A/C power adapter bracket, mounts under work surface to hold laptop power supply
- Cord management portal, keeps unit uncluttered and organized
- Sturdy, non-tilting high-pressure laminate Ergo work surface – 25" W x 17 ½" D
- Work surface is seamless, so it can be bleached for easy cleaning and disinfecting
- Raised lip around the perimeter of work surface prevents items from sliding off
- 3 work surface color options
- Assembly is simple and takes only minutes, no tools required
- Proudly made in the USA of US and imported parts
WALKAroo™ 6430 standard mobile laptop desk carts are designed with a compact 24" footprint to enable comfortable working in smaller spaces and to safely navigate high-traffic areas. They’re a smart and versatile solution for documenting real-time data in station-to-station environments like physical therapy gyms, dialysis clinics, chemotherapy centers, exam rooms and more. They let caregivers maintain better eye contact with patients, stay engaged in conversation and remain focused on what matters most – improving the patient experience.
Carstens offers a variety of accessories and storage add-ons to let you customize your mobile computer stand so you get the most out of it.