This Manager Key is required to operate any CarePod™ Wall-Mounted Workstation featuring a Digilock Versa Mini keypad or touch RFID electronic lock with Basic or Advanced management. The key allows you to manage lock access, setting and changing user codes as needed. A maximum of six (6) black Manager Keys is allowed per individual lock.
- For keypad and touch RFID electronic lock systems
- Compatible with either Basic or Advanced management
- One (1) Manager Key required for lock operation, maximum of six (6) per lock
- Provides external power to operate lock if lock battery fails
- Key measures L5.125” x W1.3125” x D.75”
- Requires four (4) premium AA batteries
Carstens® is proud to partner with Digilock, a company that also strongly believes in taking care of caregivers. For over 40 years, Digilock has led the way in technological innovation, design, and the manufacture of personal security solutions. In hospital systems and healthcare facilities around the world, Digilock systems ensure that both everyday items and the most sensitive of supplies remain secure.
Please note: If your facility already uses Digilock locks, any existing black Manager Keys can also be utilized.
|Manager Key1||Programming Key2|
|Operates the lock||•||•|
|Overrides user access||•||•|
|Allows management inspection||•||•|
|Provides external power||•||•|
|Programs Manager Keys to the lock||•|
|Assigns user credentials||•|
|Sets lock functionality||•|
¹A maximum of six (6) black Manager Keys may be programmed per lock.
²Only one (1) yellow Programming Key is permitted per lock system or facility.