This spacious unit was made with a thin 4” depth to let you store medical supplies or electronic equipment inside patient rooms or in corridors. The two-compartment setup allows for a variety of use configurations, whether you’re housing a large monitor on the bottom and a CPU up top, or using the bottom for a laptop or tablet while storing charts, supplies & medications up top.
The lower door opens out to offer a large work surface for keyboards, laptops, charts, medication prep and more. Each compartment locks separately ensuring the unit’s contents remain securely stored.
- Contoured, sculpted design and quiet operation
- Matte finish minimizes fingerprints and glare
- Powder coat exterior is bleach resistant, ideal for infection control
- Vent holes and fans are optional (see 6670 Series product sheet)
- 6 side panel color options
- Does not come with shelves or mounting accessories for electronics
Maximize this unit’s capacity and versatility with a Carstens adjustable shelving kit for meds & supplies or retainer bars for charts and tablets. Additionally, this unit accommodates Carstens Monitor Mount (6452-00) for housing a monitor in the lower compartment.